Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Introduce Yourself!
Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:25 pm by Cayton

» My new name.
Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:50 pm by Kaizoku

Top posters
AK Danny7
Introduce Yourself! Vote_lcapIntroduce Yourself! Voting_barIntroduce Yourself! Vote_rcap 
TAG-ur-DEAD
Introduce Yourself! Vote_lcapIntroduce Yourself! Voting_barIntroduce Yourself! Vote_rcap 
AK Maj0rA
Son-X
SiN 666
Kirby
Killzone
Buckey99
Kaizoku
killercrazy
Vote For us

Nintendo WiFi Alliance's Top 100 Brawl Clans

Vote on the Nintendo Wii Top 200
Nintendo Wii Top 200

Forum Music

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+3
TAG-ur-DEAD
Son-X
Chaos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos

Chaos

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:17 pm

Just in case some people who arent registered that only see this, welcome to AK Clan tongue . Our leader, Killzone can activate your account. In the meantime, you can stop by our Chatbox or post a thread here to tryout or introduce yourself like the name of the thread king .
We play WaW, Brawl, MoH, MKWii, and more soon to come. We hope you guys enjoy it here Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Son-X

Son-X

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:28 pm

Well let me introduce myself to those who doesn't know me. I'm Son-X the division leader for Mario Kart Wii. I've been in the Arcadian Knights for 5 months, yea long time.
If you want a good race for MKwii, go right ahead and look for me Cool
Well this clan is a very fun clan, we sometimes get competitive, and we also like to war a lot, so if your looking for a fun clan AK is it! We have a pwn squad for Call of Duty: WaW, also our MKwii has good players in it, also for Brawl we have great members! AK is the clan for wii! and soon xbox360 and PS3
Back to top Go down
TAG-ur-DEAD

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:38 am

Well let me introduce myself to those who doesn't know me. I'm TAG-ur-DEAD (Mini Tails) the division leader for absolutely nothing. I've been in the Arcadian Knights for 2 months, yea kinda long time.
If you want a good bullet to the face for COD WAW, go right ahead and look for me. Cool
Well this clan is a very fun clan, we sometimes get competitive, and we also like to war a lot, so if your looking for a fun clan AK is it! We have a pwn squad for Call of Duty: WaW, also our MKwii has good players in it, also for Brawl we have great members! AK is the clan for wii! and soon xbox360 and PS3.

ORIGINALLY SAID BY MINI TAILS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AK Danny7

AK Danny7

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:30 pm

lol ill introduce me 2 im AK Danny7/Linkking11/mini link/linkfan1 and im aks 1# link fan Cool and im not really sure how long ive been here but AK is beast so just join Cool
Back to top Go down
TAG-ur-DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:38 pm

Links #1 fan, and Links only fan.
Back to top Go down
AK Danny7

AK Danny7

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:23 pm

TAG-ur-DEAD wrote:
Links #1 fan, and Links only fan.
wow ty tag ;D but lets not go off topic k Wink
Back to top Go down
kdub23*

kdub23*

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:22 am

Hi everyone Very Happy

My name is Kyle, screen name: Kdub23*.

I'm 16, and I play hockey.

I own COD: W@W, and MKWii (only games that I have that go online)
Back to top Go down
TAG-ur-DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:38 am

AND HE MAKES INSANE SIGS
Back to top Go down
AK Danny7

AK Danny7

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:20 pm

and hes the best sig maker ull evr meet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AK Maj0rA

AK Maj0rA

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:39 am

I'm Ind1anA J0nS and I like Indiana Jones and I simply LOVE The Legend of Zelda games. I'm the Brawl Division Leader and I guess Son-x is too. I'm 13 and I love playing video games. Also, I have a mom that is really strict. XD
Back to top Go down
AK Danny7

AK Danny7

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:42 pm

hell yeh long live the legend of zelda games best games evr Cool
Back to top Go down
Cayton

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:25 pm

I'm Cayton... I am also one of the Mario Kart leaders from AK so, ill be in the chatbox so see you there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Website News & Members Area :: Join/ Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: